Minzu University of ChinaInternational Summer Session (hereinafter called MUCISS) was established in 2013. It is an international educational program established under Minzu University of China’s call of “Education Internationalization” by College of International Education of Minzu University of China. So far, MUCISS has been successfully run for 5 years. In 2019,MUCISSwillcontinue to enroll students from all over the world.
CollegeofInternationalEducationofMinzu University of China
1. Applicants must enroll in high school or graduate from high school.
2. Language skills: TOEFL 80/ TELTS 6, CET4 550, CET6 520 or other equivalent language skills.
3. No more than 50 students in each class and we will choose qualified applicants according to the enrollment order.
In 2019, MUCISS begins from July 15thtoAugust16th(5 weeks). There are 41 courses, covering economics, business, social science, humanity and so on. All courses belong to MUC teaching plan of related majors, and also correspond to international course features in a certain extend. MUCISS has the operational standard the same as the spring and autumn semester. Each course is taught 2 hours per day and 6 days per week (discussion and review sessions are on Friday and Saturday). The total contact hours for each course is 60, equivalent to 4 credits in MUC. Students will have transcripts issued by MUC admission office after the summer session. (Please find curriculum schedule in Annex One)
Course selection requirements and tuition
1. According to the relevant provisions of Degree Center of Ministry of Education, one student can choose 3 courses at most;
2. MUC studentsattending the International Summer Session should pay for the application fee (350 RMB);
3. Students from other schools should pay tuition as follows:
4. For more information for the application, please contact 4006850162.
Application procedures and deadline
1.Download Annex 2 “Minzu University of China International Summer Session Application Form”;
2. Complete the application form, scan the electronic version and send it firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. Pay the tuition to confirm the courses;
4.MUC students whose grades meet the MUC credit transfer policy should have transcripts reviewed and credit transferred by the relevant department after the summer session; Students from other universities will have the transcripts directly sent to credit transfer office of their homeuniversities by the MUC admission office and have transcripts reviewed and credits transferred;
6. Registration time: July 14, 2019
7. School start time: July 15, 2019